segunda-feira, 25 de maio de 2009

COLOURS WEEK





19th Century Apartment. Boston, USA. Frank Roop.
Architectural Digest France. Avril 2009, n.: 82



Hello, Mates
I think Panton Week was so significative that made me continue studying one of the highlights of Verner Panton: the colours.
I`ll select five projects where colours study was the special point: Sometimes for the abuse way colours were used, sometimes for the absence of them...So let`s see!`
I would love to read your comments about it!

Hope you enjoy!
Best regards!

2 comentários:

  1. Amei o contraste do sofá azul e as almofadinhas. Deu uma bossa toda especial ao ar neutro do ambiente, né?

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I found your blog while searching for the updates on interior designing, I am happy to be here. Very useful content and also easily understandable providing... Believe me I did wrote a post about tutorials for beginners with reference of your blog.
    Interior Design Courses In Chennai
    Interior Design Courses In Bangalore
    Short Term Fashion Designing Courses In Bangalore
    Interior Designing Colleges In Chennai
    Fashion Designing Courses In Chennai

    ResponderExcluir