segunda-feira, 13 de abril de 2009

WHITE WEEK





Residence in Schonen, Sweden. John Pawson.
Architectural Digest Spain. October 2008, nº 29.



Hello, People!!

I'm sooooorry...I'm laaaaate ( My friend Rémy says that my English is lazy, 'cause I speak this way...hehehe).
But I have an excuse for posting so late this monday!
I left all my books and magazines in my boss's car today morning, with all my researches for this week. So I had to change the theme!!! Can You believe?? Arrr...

So, hope you enjoy White Week!

Um comentário:

  1. I am very proud off you, my dear friend!
    If your english is ou isn't lazy, doesn't matter for me, because you are a competent architech, very much dedicated and changing the theme this week was an excelent choice!
    Thanks for giving us the chance to know some more about architecture and designer.
    Kisses
    Juli

    ResponderExcluir